button

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008


Christmas has been wonderful this year. I'm so thankful for my family and the good times that we've had together. Jon came up with his four kids and all of the kids have had such a good time playing together. All of the Kelly's received Rook cards in their stockings so Nertz has been the major game of enjoyment. We also received Upwords, Rummicub, and Harry Potter Clue which I've really enjoyed.



Grandma made quilts for all my kids this year so I've included pictures of those.


Nicole's birthday was lots of fun because we geocached her presents with Shane's new toy - a GPS unit. She and her cousins got to traipse around the neighborhood looking for her presents. It was loads of fun. I'm sure that we will all enjoy geocaching come spring and summer. It isn't as much fun when you're digging through 2 feet of snow.












We've certainly had plenty of snow for Christmas! My entire driveway is still under an inch of the stuff that is all frozen. The kids have had fun sledding the back yard though. It is nice to have your own sledding hill where the kids don't have to fight over who goes first and their is lots of hot chocolate really close by.

I'm especially grateful for the time to reflect on our Savior's birth. I'm so grateful for Him and for His life and example and especially for His sacrifice for me. It makes everything and every moment more precious and worth all of the work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute picture with grandma & grandkids!!! Great treasure!