I just LOVE New Beginnings! Working in the Stake YW means that I get to go to 9 New Beginnings Meetings. I love them! These wonderful ward leaders take so much time and effort to help their Young Women feel the Spirit and I get to go and be a part of it. I learn soooo much!
We went to our first New Beginnings meeting last night and learned about the history of how the Young Women's organization has changed and the process that the sisters went through when they came up with the 7 values. It was wonderful and took me back to the time when it happened and my own participation in "The Rising Generation". It was such a wonderful time to learn so much.
I also learned the "Triumph" is just a little "umph" added to "Try". It inspired me to come home and pull out my own Personal Progress Book and get busy setting goals and achieving them. I LOVE the Young Women Program!
No comments:
Post a Comment