
No calling in the church is forever. Whenever you are called to serve anywhere - you know that you will be released. For the past 3 years, I've been working with three of the most amazing ladies in the Stake Young Women program. Mary Scharman, Michele Preisendorf, and Eileen Lynsky have taught me so much about being Christlike and doing your very best in every circumstance. Eileen recently moved to a new home and broke up the four-some and then the Lord had need of me in a different capacity. I've just been called to serve as the Stake YW Camp Director. I've loved going to Girls Camp!!! Before I was called to serve in the Presidency, I was the assistant Stake Camp Director. I've been going to girls camp with Lisa Adams for 4 years and she has taught me so much!! I look forward to new, fun times up in the mountains with great people. I think I've just been given my "dessert" calling. Girls Camp - here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment