
Easter Sunday, 2010. We woke up to a couple of inches of snow which promptly melted by the afternoon. I love that!!! The Easter Bunny leaves a bucket for each child at their place at the kitchen table. Usually, the children have long since destroyed any semblance of order that the Easter Bunny left long before I can grab my camera. Here is a picture of their handiwork.

There was an Easter Egg Hunt around the house that took a little longer this year. Now that the children are older, the Easter Bunny delights in more difficult hiding places. I have pictures of all the kids finding eggs, but thought I would only include this one of Michael.

After hunting eggs and gorging on sugar (way too early in the morning!) we sat down together to enjoy Music And the Spoken Word and the Sunday Sessions of General Conference. There is nothing I enjoy more than listening to the words of living prophets and hearing great music on Easter morning! "He Is Risen" is truly one of the most precious phrases ever uttered.
Happy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment