button

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guys and Dolls

Robbie and Nicole participated in the Lehi Arts Council presentation of Guys and Dolls. This humble theater critic was pleasantly surprised by the skill level present in these young thespians. Nicole played the parts (multiple, mind you) of "Hot Box Dancer #2" and "Gangster #12". Two parts very well played! It was difficult to focus on the main characters of Adelaide et.al. because of the beauty portrayed by one so small.

Rob played the part of "Big Julie" from Chicago like he was born on the south side! Not a smile cracked his lips and he remained ever true to the game of Crap by consistently telling all around him: "LET'S SHOOT CRAP!" None of this singing and dancing for him! There were many trembling people in the audience!
We all enjoyed their participation and hopefully we'll see more of them on the stage.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

How fun!!! Both your kids are so cute in their costumes--wish I could have seen them! Rachel is drama bound next year and is dreaming of musical theater in HS. It is eerie to me how much Rachel and Nicole look alike and both musical as well! Wish I could bring Rachel with me when I come, I think they would really hit it off!